Wednesday, April 15, 2009

News Flash


Hey Everyone!


I just wanted to let you know about a special opportunity here on the UT campus tomorrow.


My friend, Sarah, will be competing in a legit fencing tournament tomorrow night, April 16th, at 6pm in Belmont Hall.


I urge you all to go and support Sarah's quest for a passing grade in fencing.


Now, I've personally never seen her fence, but if it is anything as awesome as my imagination tells me it will be, rainbows and wizards and fairies will fuse into one and create milk.
(Hint: After her practical, she was confident she had pulled off some really awesome fencing action. Her teacher then asked her why, exactly, she was having trouble catching on.)


If Sarah's pure talent and love for the sport (activity?) aren't enough to draw you in, there are rumors that Lindsey Lohan will be reprising her talents!

LiLo? Or @sarahownage? The world may never know.

It's going down April 16, 2009. 6pm. Belmont Hall. BE THERE.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT PART. I'm going to be out of town for a regatta, so if anyone can TAPE this, I'll pay you back. Like... take you out to lunch. Or pat you on the back. Or something.

1 comment:

  1. yes the rumors are true... i will be competing. i got a good job today though, so i think i have it in the bag. winner gets 1 year free dues to the UT fencing club. YES.

    ReplyDelete